I just love this foam roller. I struggle with lower back pain and tightness and these foam rollers were recommended to me. I didn’t know what to think at first but after staying consistent for at least a couple weeks I could really tell a difference. I personally grabbed the black 36-inch one, but you can grab whichever size seems to make the most sense for your issues. These foam rollers can be used for many different purposes outside of just lower back pain.
Here is a little more details:
- High-density blue speckled foam roller with molded edges: Extra firm – best for intermediate and above. High density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is designed for deeper massage than standard foam roller
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- Made from molded polypropylene to maintain firmness
- Lightweight, easy to clean and transport
- Measures approximately 36 x 6 x 6 inches (LxWxH)
- Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use and is perfect for all body types
As always, thanks for being a part of this community!